Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Phineas and Ferb

Oh Phineas and Ferb, how I love you so. You make me laugh out loud, whenever I watch your show.
*singing* "so stick with us 'cause Phineas and Ferb are gonna do it alllllll!!" "Mom!! Phineas and Ferb are making a title sequence!!"

Steph has an interview today for a nanny job! I think she will make the best nanny this side of the Mississippi. She has such a way with kids :)

I'm getting my hair cut today! It's getting much too shaggy, and thanks to a coupon from Steph I get it for only $10 bucks!

Thanks to a wonderful friend, I am going to be able to get my own apartment! We think we've found the perfect one, about 5 blocks from Steph and Lindsey, but still looking around before making a final decision. I really like this one though... the building is wonderfully kept up, the onsite manager is really friendly and professional, and the place is so clean! :) I love clean.

Lindsey is going home to visit her family this weekend, and I'm so excited for her! I'm also excited about having a whole weekend of just Steph and I. :) We're going to a bird festival on Sat., which I'm royally psyched about!! I think it will be a grand weekend for all three of us, even though we'll be half a continent apart.

Here's a few pics from our Labor day picnic on Monday. *wink*





No comments:

Post a Comment