Thursday, September 16, 2010

waiting

after much thought (like, seriously, a ton...), I have decided to wait on the apartment for a while. I have the money to start up an apartment, but no money for 2nd month's rent, food, decor, etc. I probably could have scraped by, but I feel like it is much wiser to just stay here with Steph and Linds while I settle into my new job and earn some real money. It seems a much less stressful route to take. hehe.

I hate not being able to have a cat for so long though! *sad face* But atleast these girls have two of the sweetest dogs ever. Corin and I have bonded lately over our daily walks or bike rides. :)

Tomorrow both Stephanie and Lindsey will be working all day, so I shall be a very lonely girl. Hopefully I'll find something fun to do though, like walk down to the library or something! However, I am desperately looking forward to starting my job...

Today Lindsey and I played Indiana Jones - Lego version for like 8 hours on the playstation. Not even kidding. I have never in my life played on a playstation that long. haha. It was really fun though, and although my eyes are burning like a mother tonight, I wouldn't have traded today. :)

Oh, and Steph got to come home from work for lunch, which was grand! She's only been working for 4 days, but I feel like I haven't eaten lunch with her in ages. Oh dear.... am I getting attached??? lol.

I'm quite tired, I got up at 7:15 this morning because I went to bed so early last night. Speaking of last night! Survivor started! *does a happy jig* I think it's going to be another interesting season....

In a little over a week I'll be seeing my family!! OH MY GOSH!! I simply can't wait :)

G'night Denver, my sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment