Friday, September 17, 2010

Thank you Armani

for putting that amazing song on your commercial. I am in love.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTM7c12YIvE&NR=1
If I could, I would force everyone to listen to this song. It's short, but almost life changing in a way. It makes me feel like I could do anything. It makes me feel like I could fall in love. It makes me want to live life with reckless abandon.

Music makes me feel like no one or no other thing on this planet makes me feel. It gives me freedom. Freedom. There are no walls when I've got music playing. It gives me wings... which is my heart's greatest desire.

I want to play the piano again. I need to be able to make my own freedom. Freedom that comes from the depths of my soul, instead of someone else's.

Mmmm, this song is like a sky full of shooting stars.... magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment