Tuesday, August 10, 2010

capers

are a type of flavoring agent. Steph had it on top of the fish she cooked for dinner this evening, and it was really flippin' good. I doubt I've ever enjoyed fish so much.

I've got a definite job interview tomorrow, for a receptionist position at a vet clinic. I'm really excited about that, and hopefully I'll be able to sell myself well enough to get the job. I shall have to suck up my habitually bad mood and find in myself the happy, fun-loving person that I know I should be. Maybe if I fake it long enough, I'll become it for realz. haha.

Living here with two adults in a one bedroom apartment has really made me want my own place. Now, don't get me wrong, I love Steph and Linds... and maybe if the apartment had 3 rooms it would be ok. But it's really tight here, and tensions can sometimes run very high. I just do life very differently then the two of them. But, I need to learn patience, and Lord knows I need a lot of it here.

I really miss having a cat. I met the sweetest cat at Petsmart the other day, and I really wanted to sneak him home in my jacket. Once I get my own place, the first I'm going to do is go adopt a cat. And looking forward to that is keeping me going.

Today was a much better day then the past 3 have been. I'm definitely suffering from something though, and I'd like to get it figured out. But alas, I don't have the funds to go finding out what's wrong with my mind. ha.

I'm tired of relaxing, and frankly bored as hell this evening. However, I have no friends to go hang out with, not enough money to go do something fun, and there's nothing good on tv. TV has been driving me crazy the past couple of days, I hate watching it but have nothing better to do. Geez, is there anything that doesn't get on my nerves? Wordfind on Steph's itouch. hehe. I could play that all day. :D My current high score is 26 seconds.

Welllllllll, I'm tired of typing to no one, even though blogging is oh so fun... so I think I'm going to look on petfinder and see what my cat options are. I have lots to pick from, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment