Saturday, August 7, 2010

chili

Chili for dinner tonight. Makes my tummy say 'yummm'. But, sadly my tummy hasn't been saying nice things to me all day. Maybe it will be happier once it has some of this good food.

Thoroughly enjoyed driving to Colorado Springs this morning with Steph. It was wonderful to see her so joyous at the first sight of the newest addition to this household. His name is Bo, and can I just say that he is tiny. Corin seems to like him though; and miraculously, so does Lindsey. I think it's safe to say that that must be a sign.

I, for one, am having a spot of depression this evening. Recent events have made me miss my dog more then anything in the whole world. I'd give almost anything to see her, even if it meant being knocked to the ground and covered with dog slobber. I also really need a friend. Someone to hang out with, someone who I could just chill and have fun with. No pressure, so strings attached, just a good time. But alas, I am in a city with not one soul who knows me.

I have so many desires in my little heart. Sometimes I wonder how many feelings, desires, joys, and hurts can fit into the thing. Tonight it feels as if it's going to burst. It hurts.

Colorado, I love you dearly. Please be kind to me and help me find a friend within your many streets. And a job. But mostly a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment