Monday, August 23, 2010

perfect pepperoni

Today has been an interesting day. I had, last night any way, every intention of going out this morning and exploring the town. However, I did not. I spent the morning in quite a depressed state, and sat at the table playing solitaire until lunch time. How pathetic. But, the day did get a bit better once Steph got home from school and I got to talk to mom on the phone.

I also painted my nails, which they were in dire need of. I think they look quite lovely. A nice metallic blue. :)


Tonight we had pizza. And (I'm going to brag on myself right now...) I cooked it perfectly. It wasn't burned, it wasn't undercooked... it was perfect. MMMMmmmmm, and it was so delicious. Just what I needed to perk my spirits up. That followed by a bag of m&ms and I was totally set to go. haha.

The other day, we went to a wildlife refuge a couple miles from here. I just uploaded the pics onto my laptop and thought I'd share a few of them with you... seeing as I love pictures and all. :) (And seeing as I was too lame to go out and take pics this morning....)







Maybe tomorrow I'll get up the nerve to go out and do some exploring. I was planning on going to apply at a pizza place, but upon further investigation found out that their employees are known for being rude and they play death metal as background music. Ummm, not thanks.

Vitamins taken? Check.
Hip exercises done? Check.
Worked out? Check.

I need to stop watching all these home interior decorating shows... they are making me die for a place of my own. Some day Han, some day...

Goodnight Denver.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing all those beautiful pictures you're going to take. I do love your pictures!! Keep them coming. :)

    ReplyDelete