Saturday, August 21, 2010

cell phone!

what wonderful things they are! :) I talked on the phone for 4 and a half hours today. I finally got to talk to my brother, which was so great! I've really missed him, and it was so good to hear his laugh. I also got to 'enjoy' dinner with my family over speaker phone, which was so refreshing. Then I got to talk to Traci for a long time, and all we did was laugh, which I so sorely needed!! All in all, I am feeling quite positive today thanks to my loving family and friend.

I worked out for a long while this morning, which felt really good. I rode 5 miles on the stationary bike, which is a really big accomplishment! I also walked a mile on the treadmill, and did some leg and arm strengthing stuff. And (my mother would be so happy) I did my hip exercises for the 2nd day in a row. hehe. Now, if only I had started them a year ago like I should have....

Still haven't found a job, which is discouraging. I've also got a lot of stuff to think about. Pros and cons, my dears, pros and cons. So, if you think about it, I could definitely use some prayer.

I miss my doggie! haha. A whole frickin' lot. I miss her silky, soft coat and that ridiculously long tongue. I can't wait to see her again... although she may not want me back, I hear she's loving her Aunt Meag's house!! Sometimes I just have to smile, because she really is my dream dog. *sigh*

Watched the new episode of Pit Boss tonight! I love that show, even though I used to hate it. haha. Ashley wants to be a stand-up comedian, but she's not very good at it. :-p She's adorable though, I'll still love her anyway.

I've got a headache. :/ I want it to go away. Yes, yes I do. I've got clean sheets though which is going to make getting into bed very soothing! So, I'm off for the night.

Goodnight Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment