Saturday, August 14, 2010

I want a hippogriff.

Seriously. Who's gonna buy me one? haha
I finished rereading Harry Potter 3 this morning, obviously. :)
It's definitely my favorite book, and I could read it over and over.
Steph and I watched the movie this afternoon, but the book totally trumps it.

Got to talk to Laurel today for a while! Very nice, seeing as I haven't talked to her in a week or so. I sure do miss her and Emma!!

Lindsey will be home from work soon, and then we're headed off to a wildlife refuge for the rest of the afternoon. I'm kinda tired, and not too keen on walking a whole lot, but I'm always up for some photography opportunities! Hopefully we'll see lots of wildlife and I'll get lots of cool pics. I haven't had a chance to take any good ones in the past week....

I can't wait to have my own apartment. I have so many decorating ideas. And I'll just revel in all the space I'll have. haha. Buuuuttttttttt, who knows how far off thar might be, so i better tame my dreams a little.

It's very cool today in Coloradoland. Definitely felt like fall this morning! Cool air sends chills of excitement down my spine (and chills 'cause I'm cold!)... fall always brings fun, wonderful memories to my mind. And it makes me want my family!!

OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

3 comments:

  1. didn't know you had a blog, face-face.

    I'd loveeeeee to live in Denver. infinitely jealous of you and the stephlinds. one of my professors said he might could get me a job in new york, though (THE new york, hot dang) which would be so flippin' awesome.

    if I may be honest, one of the biggest reasons I want to live in northern climates is I could wear long-sleeves all the time. I love long-sleeves.

    I miss you.
    end.

    --patrick tisdel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, just started it recently. hehe.
    I would loveeeeeeeeeeeee if you lived in Denver too. I'm rather lonely out here.

    Although, I would be very excited for you if New York could become reality!

    I miss you more. And we need to talk more. I feel like we've been out of touch for far too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't remember until today that I would have to recheck this blog to see if you replied. I'm so used to facebook letting me know other people have said something. XD

    I will call you soon, I think. Not sure if it'll be the next couple days or not (with such brutal homework, blah) but soon. :)

    ReplyDelete